VAZ-2103 was a 4-door sedan produced by AutoVAZ between 1972 and 1984.
It is based on Fiat 124 Special and is a luxry version of VAZ-2101.
There several versions of VAZ-2103:
- VAZ-2103 - First version, 1.5 l engine. Known in the export markets as Lada 1500. Produced between 1972 and 1984.
- VAZ-21031 - An upgraded version of VAZ-2103.
Though it never entered production it did led to the development of VAZ-2106.
- VAZ-21032 - Export-only model almost неиспраноти главного тормазнова целиндра ваз 2103 to the VAZ-2103 but made неиспраноти главного тормазнова целиндра ваз 2103 export to countries driving on the left where like VAZ-2103 in other export markets it was sold under the Lada 1500 name.
- VAZ-21033 - VAZ-2103 powered by the 1.3 l engine from VAZ-21011.
Known in the export markets as Lada 1300 S. Produced between 1977 and 1984.
- VAZ-21035 - Export-only model powered by the 1.2 l engine from VAZ-2101.
Known in the export markets as Lada 1100 (most probably to distinguish it from the earlier Lada 1200, 1200S and 1200L) Produced between 1977 and 1984.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.